As the sun comes up tomorrow, will I not join it?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by imalone, Nov 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imalone

imalone Well-Known Member

I'm on breaking point. I have been suicidal for a while but never like this. I just can't go on much longer. I'm tired, I'm weak, I'm nearly starved, I'm bleeding, I'm crying. is this the life I want to live? If I don't do it now I'll just hate myself even more. Not even my parents seem to care anymore. I'm so scared. I just need help. I'm sick of hearing the voices in my head, I try so hard to silence them with music but now they control me. :(

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello there, I apologise for the late response.

Have you got a diagnosis? If so, are you getting treatment for it?

You don't have to keep going on like you are there IS help out there. The mental health services can have a huge impact on you if you let them help you. Just wondering, why are you starved?

Please seek help now before it is too late. You CAN do this. I sympathize with you.

~petal

2 people like this.
  3. imalone

It's okay and no I haven't got treatment or anything. I told my parents how I feel but it was all ignored. They haven't mentioned it since. And i'm starved because I barely eat now. I just never seem to want to anymore. Thanks for the reply xx

4. Petal

You're welcome. How old are you? You need to try and get your parents to see that you need help and for them to take it seriously. Voices can be a symptom of severe stress, psychosis,schizophrenia, so you have to have it looked into and soon. If your parents won't agree then it is best to tell the school counsellor (if you are in school) or see a doctor by your own accord. I have had voices, some times through sleep paralysis, sometimes as a side effect from some drugs and boy is it scary!! It is terrifying, I really feel for you, if there is anything I can do please let me know!

5. imalone

I'm only 13. People say im too young for this sort of thing, but with the way I feel it cant be true. I am very easily stressed out and I find it hard to push stress and negative thoughts out of my mind; if I haven't finished or done something it will be on my mind all day, making me feel worse. My only friend has had depression and anorexia and went to see the school and a therapist about it but nothing has really changed for her. It's hard to see her and myself in pain as we only have each other but we are trying to get me a psychologist/therapist but we haven't been successful yet. Thank you.

6. Petal

Hi hun, don't dismiss anything just because you are 13 and I won't either, 12/13 was the age it started for me too. You need to get that psychologist and soon, mental illness left untreated can worsen it. I think you need to sit down with your parents and tell them that you are hearing voices and you're depressed, if they don't take you seriously still then go to one of your teachers, while they are not experts they will know a 13 year old should not be hearing voices and you could ask that teacher to talk to your mom.
    I'm sorry to hear your friend is suffering too, I hope she gets the help she needs.
    Good luck :)

7. imalone

Thank you so much for everything

2 people like this.
  8. Petal

You are very welcome. You can talk to me anytime you want.

2 people like this.
  9. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Imalone, I am sorry to take so long getting here, I get lost sometime lol! I am going to go back and read all of your posts, I will be right back if that is ok?

2 people like this.
  10. imalone

It's okay lol, I'm like that. Thank you

11. True-Lee

Imalone wow, I am so sorry for what you are dealing with, it must be very hard for you, I am sorry that your parents did not listen,
    You are not to young, I wish there was a minimum age, like there are for so many things, I am afraid there are none for this! I wish there were so I would not have to see you here! I so see you now, I promise that i will do everything i can to help! I can talk with you to hopefully try an help you understand, I am not a professional anything i am like you only a real lot older, I have been to the uk when I was in the navy! that was a long time ago! I was in Portsmouth but i had flown to the UK from new York we had to take a small van to Portsmouth from Heathrow! I was a lot younger then too!

2 people like this.
  12. imalone

Thank you so much. I would rather have someone like you than a scary therapist like the one my only friend had once.

13. True-Lee

I am sorry I did not get a notice that you had sent this last message!

14. True-Lee

I am glad that I don't seem scary to you! I look in the mirror sometime, I scare me, it never seems to bother my cats though!
    I am glad my cat don't seem bothered either!
    I saw that you had a friend was having issues too? I am sorry but in a way that the two of you do support each other, I am real surprised that no one is paying any attention to you! I though that I was sick too when I was young, The Psychiatrist told me i would grow out of it, I never did! How old do i have to be to grow out of it.? I am almost as old as dinosaurs now!

2 people like this.
  15. imalone

Aww, I'm sure you are beautiful, it takes time to accept it, I haven't accepted myself yet, No-one really pays attention to me, I've gotten used to being forgotten, even teachers that have taught me for years can barely remember my name. Because I'm quiet and shy everyone just attacks me and thinks I won't do anything about it. Earlier today this girl made the biggest rant about just sitting next to me, no-one said anything to make me feel better :/ I've just learned to tune myself out.

16. True-Lee

Jeez don't go saying things like I am beautiful, It will make me blush and everyone else laugh!:p I have been quiet and shy too always, now I will have to put a bag over my head! just so people won't go saying, Where is Beautiful! lol ! If that girl says stuff like that again Just say well, how do you think I feel sitting next to you!:rolleyes: no one paid attention to me either, they still don't! Don't those teachers that forget your name get embarrassed? Next time one forgets your name you can say, I forgot yours too, ! I bet they won't forget again!
    Imalone I hope that you still talk to me, I don't want you to feel embarrassed but I have to tell you, I am not

17. True-Lee

I am not a girl, please don't get embarrassed!

18. True-Lee

I do want to ask you about your Icon is that one you or your friend made up or something?
    Do you like cats? I <3 them, I love all animals but cats are my Fav!
    Sigh, I hope that you don't stop talking to me?
    it must be almost 8 there What are your fav things?

2 people like this.
  19. imalone

Lol I've always wanted to say stuff like that to all the people that forget my name and all the people that refuse to do something because I'm in there group, I'm such a wimp so I never do say what I think.
    I don't mind that you're not a girl, it's nice to talk to someone like you, I'm not "popular" or "cool" enough to talk to really anyone. And yes I really like cats, my parents won't let me get one but nearly everyone on my street has one. I didn't make the icon I just found it when I was doing a google search on my favourite you tubers "My Digital Escape". I won't stop talking to you, as long as you're okay with talking to me. My favourite things are Music/ Bands (I like alternative/heavy metal/ "emo" music like Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Bring Me The Horizon, Linkin Park etc.) and I like YouTubers (e.g. my digital escape, Emma Blackery, Markiplier etc.) I also am learning to play the electric guitar, I've always wanted to be in a band that helps people like us. Probably wont happen (as I am often told it won't) What sort of stuff do you like?

20. imalone

Wow that was a long message, hope it doesn't bore you. It is 8:15pm here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.