asdfghjkl;

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I feel like everything I touch gets turned to shit or someone gets hurt and I'm sick of it. :i'm sorry:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hugs to you hun i am sorry you feel you are harming others hun i know that it seems that way but i don't think so hun You are too kind of person hugs

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I don't mean too.. I just don't think before i speak :(

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Hey
    Maybe you are being a little harsh on yourself.Try to look at yourself differently and look at the goods things you have achieved.We are allowed some mistakes in life and sometimes those mistakes can lead to things turning to shit yet they are also a good lesson in learning.Take care
    Gav

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thank you xx
    And I know reasonably that you're right :) It's just... like.. D: I've made a LOT of mistakes already and i just can't seem to stop.

6. anotherearthplease27

anotherearthplease27 Well-Known Member

making mistakes is not the end of the world...actually its part of being in this world ....making mistakes will never stop for anyone because that is how we learn. don't be so hard on yourself.....

....you seem like you are a forgiving type...give people the benifit of the doubt they will forgive you................

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

oh hey :) :hug:
    And yeeaah i just have this irrational fear that no one will forgive me D:
    But i'll try :) thank you xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.