Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Mar 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

My world has fallen apart, the ex wins it all. I give up. Fuck it I dont want to kill myself!!! I just want to talk to someone who understands me!! Not the fucking crisis people, my mental health worker. But theres no one right now. And the feelings are too strong. I'm alone and will be for the next couple of hours. I cant dothis for the next couple of hours or even fucking minutes. And I'm beaten and have nothing, nothing at all to fucking fight with. Right now, it hurts so bad. Righjt now all I can think about are the pills and cutting or the gun. Right this fucking instant I want it all to stop. I dont want to sit here and die all alone. But then for so long now, it hasn't matter what I want. And that isn't about to change in the next moment or two. I cant hold on, its easier to kill myself than to even try. FUCK!!!!! Somebody pl;ease tellme what to do!!!
  2. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I am so sorry all of this is happening to you. That your ex is still causing you so much pain. :hug: But please hold on, sweetie. You have your kids this weekend, right? Maybe that will cheer you up? Please don't give up, sweetness. :hug:
  3. itmahanh

I think I need to callthe police or 911 or something but I cant I just cant
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

If that is what you feel you need than please do it. You say you don't want to die so please do whatever is possible to prevent that from happening. :hug:
  5. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Carla, if you think you need help, please, please call 911. :hug:
  6. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

sweetie please try i know exactly where you are at and its a terrible place to be the pain so great, you still tried to support me today ill be happy to try and do the same, if you feel unsafe please make that call.
    if you are in uk and u want to talk ill be glad to share my number hugs
  7. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

please call 911 or get in a taxi and go to the ER. please be safe until your other supports can get there for you, okay?

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't hurt yourself again Carla. If you're really feeling suicidal then you should call 911 for help. I'm sorry that you're exhusband won. It doesn't mean that your life is over. :hug:
  9. itmahanh

my body i s still here but i died days ago. i've tried to cut my throat but cat get deep enough. i just keep drinking taking the pills to kill the pain. please i need to know how to comlpetely let go.
    why is it si hard to dial 3 little numbers
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2008
  10. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

Hun I wish I knew what to say. My STBX is causing so much drama for me trying to take everything from me. He's doing it just to hurt me too. But we can't let them drag us down. We deserve better than that. please don't let him get you this low. i know saying this doesn't help but you are a lovely person and friend and I hate seeing you in so much pain. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.