Ashamed

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Phantom1984, Nov 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phantom1984

Phantom1984 New Member

I'm in a dark place right now, I am pushing everyone that cares away... I can see myself hurting the feelings if the ones I love, I'm so ashamed

2. BlackKitty

BlackKitty Active Member

Hey you aren't alone. I have been feeling the very same recently. My first thought this morning was "Should I kill myself today?"

3. Ai To Hikari

Ai To Hikari Active Member

Hello

I think the best course of action is to observe the problems as they come. When we study each issue, we can find the root of our suffering and sometime the solution.

Mostly, healing is a gradual process, but each little achievement brings greater joy and satisfaction to life.

Let me tell you, I used to hate myself too, yeah. But then I learned to question those feelings. I knew I did not like myself, but I didn't know why.

By observing the problems as they came, I discovered what features I hated about myself and THAT gave me the freedom to change.

Knowledge is power. Trust in that.

Ai To Hikari.

4. MyJourney

MyJourney New Member

It's a terrible feeling when the first thing one thinks about when they wake up is "Should I kill myself today?" I know that feeling, oh so well. I to struggle with the same thoughts. I recently found myself pondering he thoughts more often and on a daily bases. I have a team of support staff thru the mental illness center I attend and have found it most helpful to begin reaching out more to them for help. Every day I wonder if it's going to be the last day. I truly understand the pain and suffering we endure, and sometimes feel the only escape from it is to end it ALL. I have suffered all my life and just want it to STOP. My purpose here is to reach out for your support as well as offer my support to you. There is a light at the end of the tunnel... Looking forward to meeting others here. Thanks

5. Dluvduv

Dluvduv Member

wise words :thank_you:

6. You are NOT alone, and never will be. I'm here if you want to talk. I've been in the same position as you, and I am aware how much it kills on the inside....

---Christien

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.