Ask me...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by artistic tendencies, Aug 26, 2016.

1. ... anything. It could be personal or random. I will answer to the best of my knowledge. I have tried this on other forums to mixed reception. Some sorums the post was ignored, in others it was slow going. So here I am giving it a try again.

Ask away, whether it is questions about me, which I will answer truthfully, or the questions are random which I will answer without googling the answer. I warn you now though I am not smart and my memory is poor at best.
    Thauoy likes this.
  2. moxman

moxman I am proud to call Rosie, my best friend =) Forum Pro

Ok, this is different. But I will give it a shot.

What is the farthest you have ever traveled from your birth home? Did you like it there?
  3. Furthest I have traveled from home would probably be Baltimore Maryland. I was there years ago when I could still travel without problems. It was good we went for a convention. For the novelty of going to a city for a few days I enjoyed it.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Where is the nicest place you have ever travelled to and please elaborate :p
  5. Jessicakaire911

Jessicakaire911 Well-Known Member

What do you do on your spare time?
  6. Not sure I can say what the nicest place I have been to is. I like different places for different reasons. I love shore towns, LBI NJ, Ocean City Maryland and Cape May NJ. Are some of my favorite places. The salt air, the slower pace to life and you can never go wrong with the sound of the ocean. I was in upstate NY once where a lot of lakes are and it was nice there but a little too far from where larger towns or cities are.

I like the area where I live, just wish I had a nicer apartment. If I could ever afford or get myself to leave my apartment to travel, I live within an hour or so from the beach or mountains.

I work and sit home trying to find things to watch on the internet through my phone.
  7. Wow, I have been away from the internet for awhile. Finally got some semblance of a computer up and running and I can finally get onto sites like this one that just don't work well on a cell phone. Well now that I am back I think it is time to revive this post. I know there are a lot more questions that need asking and answering. So let me have it.
  8. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Given a chance, what do you really want our of life?
  9. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

What do you really want out of life?
  10. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Your thread is really interesting.
  11. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Which country do you belong?
  12. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Which subject or field of study are you interested in ?
  13. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Are you voting on this November presidential election and why?
  14. First off let me start by apologizing to not being around to answer your questions. And to thank you for the questions. Trying to get this frankenputer to work right has not been easy. So onto your questions.

Right now just for it to end. I just don't have the energy or the drive to do anything.

Thank you.

I live in the United States of America.

I kinda like a lot of things but I am not in school, a bit old to be in school. I wish I could learn a language or two but that will never happen.

If you are talking about voting for President of the United States then no. Voting to me is a waste of time and a lie given to people that their vote actually matters in an election for the President.

If people actually read up on how voting for the President works they may feel differently about voting. To believe that one vote or even a small group voting one way matters in the election is just ignorant. There is this thing called the Electoral College, it gives each state a certain amount of representatives based on the state's population. So as just an example, New York gets 11 representatives and Ohio gets 5. These representatives are supposed to vote based on the votes for their state. So lets say President candidate 1 got 60% of the votes in New York the votes from the representatives should be 6 or 7 to 4. But these representatives by law do not have to vote this way. It is why this country has had 3 or 4 Presidents that were not the popular vote.

Things in this country will never change until the 80+ year old government officials start to die off. These are the people that actually make and pass the laws and actions the citizens are supposed to follow.
    DrownedFishOnFire and Thauoy like this.
  15. Thauoy

Thauoy Well-Known Member

Thanks for replying.
    DrownedFishOnFire likes this.
  16. Yeah sorry about the delay I do not get any updates to responses. Even with your thank you post I did not get an update email. This site is so glitchy, I was in chat and even though sound was checked on I did not hear one message sound.