asked for help - blanked

Status
Not open for further replies.

windlepoons

Sorry about your friend reacting so unhelpfully.
Why did you stop taking your meds?

I do not know what Zopiclone is so cannot answer that one. But keep talking to us, whats on your mind to make you hurt?

tan

Out of meds. now stuck in room. zops are just sleeping pills...cant kill me...just wanna sleep this off...cant even get to sleep.

I try so hard to be there for my friends and family...but when I need them...well...here we are. Im alone in a blacked out room hoping ANYone will care.

Jenny

Staff Alumni
Hi

Sorry you are feeling so low and alone although please do bear in mind that while others here care we may not all be able to reply to your message instantly and we may need to go offline at some point.. but i guess you're feeling in general that no one cares. You said you've been there for others but when it comes to you needing help and support no one is there. I'm really sorry to hear that.. i hope you'll continue to reach out for help though. I didn't get to read your original first post but things do sound very tough. I realise it may not be the same as friends/family but i wonder if you'd feel able to phone a helpline for someone to talk to?

Hope the zopiclone will help with your sleep.. keep writing/talking if it helps. I know it's hard to believe but we do care.

Jenny

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hugs to you.. :hug: Is there any way you can get a hold of more daily meds? I'm having trouble sticking to my daily schedule of taking the med I take, and whenever I go off schedule or forget, I get the message that I have forgotten for a while when I start feeling dizzy and getting headaches, etc.

tan

all bad - got meds, took them, threw them up - mental health coming in an hour and a half - i just want it to be over - - - sorry to everyone for being a jerk, ive lost the plot

tan

had an appt for today, called to see if they would come to me...haven't eaten or slept since saturday or left my bedroom except to get my ass to work this morning...that didn't go well and back in bed now

sorry for being a jerk

It's not surprising that work didn't go well,your unwell right now.I feel the same way,99.9 per cent of the human race are desperate to live for as long as possible. It sounds evil but I've wished that an accident or sudden heart attack would take me so I could avoid having suicide written down as my cause of death and people thinking of me as a coward who couldn't handle life.

tan

But we aren't cowards, are we? We struggle on and try to find something to get us to tomorrow. It's just so overwhelming sometimes. Then people take the piss because we need medication. Seems like a no win. Then there's all the people who 'love' us and would miss us...but where are they when we're so desparate?

Hopefully they can also get you to see a doctor quickly to sort out your meds and get you back on track with that. I know it's not gonna make everything all right but it will be a start.

I know,mental illness still has a huge stigma surrounding it. If you had a physical illness people would be all over you but people don't seem to know how to treat you when your heads messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00