Asking a girl out

Hi,
I have someone I know that I consider a friend. I wouldn't mind having it progress to something more. However, I don't want to ruin the friendship. Should I try to have it go further, and if so, how should I approach it?
Thanks,
detritan

Issaccs

Hi,
I have someone I know that I consider a friend. I wouldn't mind having it progress to something more. However, I don't want to ruin the friendship. Should I try to have it go further, and if so, how should I approach it?
Thanks,
detritan
If she seems interested just ask if she wants to go out somewhere, fuck all the romantic dinner bullshit because it comes on too strong but theirs no harm in two friends going to the cinema or some shit and seeing where it goes.
If someone likes you then it works itself out.

colt45

I know the thougts that are going though your mind.

The feeling fears of reget and loss seem almost equal in every emotional attrubute.

I do not have an answer for you.

This is why i cant be friends with girls in real life, online is fine. But be try to be friends with somone of the other gender they always try to turn it into romance at some point. No female friends for me ever again. Just ask her and if she likes u fine, but if she doesn;t i would quit the whole relationship it will just torture one of u or both of u.

yeah if you just went out and asked her straight, she most probably wouldnt be expecting it and her reply may end up sounding worse than is possibly intended, due to the sheer surprise.

So just spend a little more time together, hang out on your own instead of groups.. and maybe drop tiny hints and she how she reacts to them, eye contact is very important

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00