asking for help

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mandy1, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

OK im having very strong urges too end my life right now right this minutes,im here for help,theres no one in rl to speak too that i trust my life right now is too painful,im not new too suicidal thought i have lived with them for a long long time,and on impulse i have acted on them,sorry for rambling.i have a plan i will be honest,but right now i need as much help too get me throug the next few days.

2. yorkie bar

yorkie bar Well-Known Member

*hug* yorkie xx

3. ozbound

ozbound Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Is there anything inparticular that is triggering you right now I'm here to listen if you wish PM me.

4. Mandy1

thanx for your replies,all hugs gratefully accepted.

I have so many mental health issues,my mom was killed 15 days ago.
    Im allalone,well thats not really true,but i feel all alone,I just dont
    want to do it right now,im here for help,please a hug or anything i hate to feel ignored.

Now thats me feeling sorry for my self,but right now its how i feel,but we need to stick together,im sorry im rambling again,i seriously need a safety net right now.

5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

not a problem. that's what this forum is here for....a safety net. i'm sorry to hear about your mom. that must be hard.

6. Mandy1

The whole thing is killing me,not only emotionally
    but physically aswell.

Seriously the way im going i wont need to kill myself!!!!

7. ozbound

We all have to feel sorry for ourselves sometimes and you losing you mum like that gives you extra reason too. Just know that we are thinking of you and wishing you well :console:

8. Mandy1

Thankyou.

Its the impulsive urges,that are crippling me

9. ozbound

I know that feeling as I have impulsive feelings as well and if I had the equipment to do it there and then I would. So the way I have learnt to not deal with the impulses but give me time to reflect is not to have all my stuff in the same place. So I have to go somewhere or do something to get my stuff and by the time (so far) I get there the impulse has subsided slightly.

10. Mandy1

thankyou andy,I understand what your saying,yet it doesnt work for me,these urges and impulses,are,so strong and right now im not strong enougth too fight them,thats why im here.

I wont beg for help though, i can ask, im at a point in my life that its either sink or swim.

11. ozbound

Well I hope it's a case of swim please keep posting and feel free to pm me if you really need to vent.

12. Mandy1

my armbands are deflating....................

13. DALIAMUS

DALIAMUS New Member

Hi Mandy, Have you sought any professional help (other than here) I don't know you like others seem to here so I'm just going to throw out some things that help me get through moments like yours. Find someone who needs help in anyway. It could be someone in a similar situation. When I'm helping someone else it seems to help me. Then focus on that act. Try to like that part of yourself. Feeling needed is a strong emotion. It's a sense of purpose. Physically take care of yourself the best that you can. Eating healthy and drinking enough water. Sounds silly I know but you seem so consumed that you may not be doing this. Get outside and walk until you can't walk anymore. Music is such an important tool also. Stay somewhere else for awhile. I've even rented a room in the hotel here in town. Sometimes changes in your environment can have a positive effect. That's why people take vacations :) Do you think that the people who live where you vacation are ALWAYS happy? :) Wish you well.

14. ozbound

Well hopefully we can keep you afloat on here for as long as you need the help.

15. Mandy1

thank you all for your replies you are helping so much,
    right now im struggling i got to,get to the 8th,just 4
    more days but my mind is all over the place abd i truly dont no how to cope,
    i need you guys.....

16. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Mandy, ((BIG BEAR HUGS))...I'm sorry to hear about your mom!! That has to be tough to deal with,..I agree with the OP that you should get out in the sunlight and fresh air.. It helps the soul..If I remember right you had a therapist.. Can you make an appointment to go see them?? I don't know if you have real life friends... Right now you need to surround yourself with people you love.. You always have us..I know you have friends here at the forum.. Have you PM'd any of them?? I am online in the mornings so if you need someone to talk to you can PM me..Will be thinking of you!! Take care!! Joseph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.