asking true self

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asking_advice, Dec 27, 2009.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

everytime i show my whole self to other people. they would see me as weird or tired of me. even in my parents, i dont want to see them the part of me anymore because i dont want any people. i know they dont deserve it. they just do the wrong things, they thought before it was good for me. i cant anyone blame for myself. i need to be strong so i dont tempt again to meet anyone on net or kill myself. i hope the moderators dont delete my thread again.

2. betteroffunknown

betteroffunknown Well-Known Member

i don't think there is a soul out there that could reveal all of themselves either so i think youre pretty safe. share as much as you would like. we'll be here to listen. take care

3. asking_advice

everytime i heard a korean song that has a sad melody and i dont know the meaning. it helps me to be ok. it seems i have someone who knows my sadness and confusion.

4. asking_advice

do right things despite of my past

5. asking_advice

i pat myself on the shoulder for being more understanding in myself and others :D

6. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

I am not the person I was in my past. That was a different 'me'. I can only care about who I am now.

7. asking_advice

that's good ziggy :biggrin: our bad past would only made us weak if we dont appreciate our new self :)

8. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

It's great if people do appreciate who they are, and it's great if people want to better themselves. But change is something that just happens. People often want to change... "I will be a better person!"... but it's the little things that change us... growing older, moving to a different house, being with different people etc. I don't think people have to say "I'm a better person", but simply to say "I'm a different person" is often a good thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  9. asking_advice

i dont want to show myself here or other people that are not approriate. i want to tell what happen inside me in a therapist or doctor. i hurt my parents before because of useless anger, i lost a friend because of my too much emotion, i lost trust the people around me because of this emotion. i dont want to be numb but i dont want also a crybaby. i want in balance.

10. asking_advice

i need to used to be isolate and overcome this feeling all alone. i need to be independent for myself. i dont want anyone leave me because of this emotion.

i cant live normal. if i dont learn how to handle this feeling. this will pass. i know. :( im not going to lost this battle,

11. asking_advice

im going to entertain myself in real world..

12. asking_advice

sometimes i forgot what i really want in my life when things not going right. my other self, the helpless side appears. like what happened a few days ago. i did was followed what is right not my other side wants but i betrayed myself a little. next time if happen again, i will trust myself more that can overcome this kind of emotion.

january 11 already here and since january 8 i started to consume my other self. im happy that i see my mature self again. trust yourself :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
  13. asking_advice

i will start to do the right things and dont mind my emotion. i will keep my other self to other people. i dont let anyone know who is really me because no one can understand and accept me fully aside my parents. be mature forever in the eyes of others. im lying to myself because i needed it.