Asleep...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Nothingreal, Sep 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

Well... I told my mother... she said she will look for help...
    I thought that would help... It really didn't. If anything it made my suicidal thoughts worse... I'm angry at myself for telling her. And how is talking to a therapist going to help?! It just another person... I don't have a bad life! I don't have any reason for being suicidal so what are we supposed to talk about? Telling my mother made me more anxious and frustrated... I really NEED it to all stop... but it's only going to get worse because thats how life bloody works... Suicide is the only thing I have... It's impossible to fight something when you have no control over anything... I feel like I'm trying to fight a gladiator with a stick...

I love the song "Asleep" by the smiths... It is how I feel right now... "Deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go."
    It's not so much that I want to die... It's that I can't live like this but my life is fine... So I don't know what to do...

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOur therapist will know what to say what to do IF there is not reason for your depression then you have a chemical depression and the good news there is it can be treated with medication and you will not be sad anymore just a chemical inbalance in your brain so medicine will help

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I love the song 'asleep' too, its very peaceful..one of my favourite all time songs. Don't feel bad for opening up and being honest, at least then you can get help. You say you have no reason to feel suicidal, but remember it can simply be caused by a chemical imbalance so it's very important to seek help. Well done for reaching out. :)

4. Britt.woodman

Britt.woodman Member

Can I ask u who sings your "asleep"?

5. Morgana

Morgana Well-Known Member

therapists can really help...if you get a good one, even if you don't know why you're suicidal, a lot of times, they can help you at least deal with it and stuff.

6. Nothingreal

Nothingreal Member

The Smiths. It's an old song

7. Britt.woodman

Britt.woodman Member

I forgot about the smiths, thanks for reminding me. Try sleep by azure ray, they are great also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.