asperger dilusions

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by martina.nov, Jan 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. martina.nov

martina.nov New Member

i have asperger syndrome and i am very sensitive for things i see. i feel really bad about my sensitivity and i am very quick tired. i don't know what to do with my desease. i am very angry on my mother because she is moving very much and i am sensitive on moving. and i think that my mother is bad because she is moving hands and other parts of her body... i don't know what to do with my mother because i really hate her... for other people i don't have so much life is a school also everything is going on bad...
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry you are struggling. There are a lot of people here with aspbergers and perhaps some manifest the same ways and might be able to shar esome coping strategies with you.. I hope you find some relief.
  3. martina.nov

martina.nov New Member

thank you very much fpr your answer. it is relief to talk about it and that someone like, you, replie. so you know the people not judge you but want to helopp. thankls
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi martina nice to meet you I am glad talking here helps you some and hope you continue to reach out to us ok
  5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

perhaps you are angry at mother simply because she is there and an easy target. unless there are other reasons you can let us know of.

school...please give us a bit more info on whats bad there.
  6. martina.nov

martina.nov New Member

hello total eclipse, yes talking about my problems helps me i feel more alive if i talk about my problem...
    mark b yes i think that i am angry on my mother because she is there and also she is very nervous person and she is moving around all the time and that gets on my school is bad that i still didn't get diploma and i am 29 years old ... my mentor is very slow she didn't correct my diploma in 3 months...well just today she said she will correct my diploma soon, hope this is true.
    thanks for your replies mark b and total eclipse...
    do you also have some problems?
    good day to all ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.