• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

aspergers in family+ c ptsd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesblack

So i still dont know whats wrong with me and have quite solid reasons to think i did not get a decent evaluation even though ive been to 7 psychs

Anyone else in this situation?

And can anyone tell me how they got diagnosed with c pstd, it semas here mentality is shit happens and they just dont

Kiba

So i still dont know whats wrong with me and have quite solid reasons to think i did not get a decent evaluation even though ive been to 7 psychs

Anyone else in this situation?

And can anyone tell me how they got diagnosed with c pstd, it semas here mentality is shit happens and they just dont
C-PTSD isn't a true diagnosis yet.. tho I think it will become one soon I heard. I posted info on it because I think it should be and what I feel I may be experiencing.. I'm not sure how to get u the evaluation u need. I think it depends where you live, but I hope the best for you. :hug:

Caster

I was diagnosed with Asperberger's / Autism as a kid. I'm not sure if I still have PTSD, but a few years back 3 different psychiatrists or psychologists diagnosed me with it. I believe I had C-PTSD as well at the time.

I hope you're doing alright. Stay safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$345.00
Goal
$255.00