assaulted last night

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by wunderwood, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wunderwood

wunderwood Well-Known Member

i was assaulted last night at a rest stop. i am all bruised up.

it wasn't as bad as it could have been because someone came in the bathroom.

I feel like shit about this. It's been a long time since other stuff happened and i feel like i don't know how to deal with this.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. Hope you can find a way to deal with it. Did you report this to anyone?:mad:

3. Nissa

Nissa Guest

I am sorry to hear about this. Just remember that it is not your fault, and never will be.

Nissa

4. wunderwood

I didn't report it, just got the hell out of there. The one woman was really nice though. I guess it is possible that she did.

I want it to just go away

5. Emptysoul

Emptysoul Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear what happned. If you do or dont want to report it only you can make up your mind. If your not sure and you fel comfatable about it you should speak to a close friend about it. If only for some moral support and an open, trusting and kind ear

6. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

So sorry about what happened to you hun. Either you feel up to denounce the perpetror is up to you. How strong you feel right now about it all. How you are coping with the issue. Perhaps talk to someone you trust and that will listen and perhaps advize you on how to deal with your emotions.

You can't go away and run from this ordeal as it is something that has wounded you more on the inside than the outside. It might be a good idea to go to the hospital and have a rape test made for possible transmission of illness and being in your file, if done within 24 hours, will remain in your file and when strong enough you can then go to the police and denounce the fact.

Be strong hun and if you need a friend to listen to you, pm me. I'll reply as quick as i can.

all the best to you hun
    granny

7. wunderwood

thanks to all. i am not okay. just actually trying to accept in my head what really happened. worse than i was wanting to pretend it was.

I hope to be okay, just still on numb mode. i just don't understand how people can do such horrid things.

8. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun, people do horrendeous things and even at my age i still dont have an answer to their misbehaviour.

All I can tell you is practical. Put all the clothes you were wearing ina plastic bag, underwears included and go to the nearest ER to have yourself checked in case the perpetror has some disease he could have trasmit you and they will refer you to a psicologist to assist you in you dwelling.

All the best hun
    granny xx

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear what has happened to you. If you want then perhaps report this person if you can or want to.

10. Cristasphoto

Cristasphoto Member

Think about this he or she will WILL assault someone else maybe even a child.
    So if YOU dont care bout yourself (I hope you do care about yourself),
    Care about others PLEASE!!!!!
    I luv ya
    Crista

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.