assessing my life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

My father died a few weeks ago, and tomorrow is my birthday. I am assessing where I am now and where I am going. Outside of my mother, my T, and my Pdoc I have no real contacts. Rather I am very much alone. While my mother is alive, I will not kill myself. I know though many spouses will die within a year of their spouses death, and my mother is 87 now. Bottom line is that I have a stash just in case. It maybe used if she dies.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry about your father, and for what you're going through in general. What's brought you to this point?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry you feel so much sadness and pain I am glad you are here then you don't have to feel so alone just keep reaching out okay. Your mother is doing so well 89 what a fighter I am sure she would want her daughter to be a fighter too to live a happy life to such a wonderful age. Get rid of the stash and live happily in your mothers memory if and when she dies. Who knows she is probably staying the fighter because she knows you love her so. Give her some peace in knowing you will be alright you will be strong and a fighter like her. take care okay
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for the loss of your dad...
    sending you a hug..
    take care....:hug::flowers:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.