Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by snarrylover, Apr 15, 2013.

1. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I swear to god I'm gonna kill someone if I dont calm down!! I'm sick of that asshole being at my house, I'm wick of my mum doing fuck all about it, and I am so SICK of trying and trying and trying just to be ignored and treated like shit on the floor! I'm sick of being nice to people and letting them walk all over me. I can't stand knowing that the people who have been awful to me are getting away with it and be treated like fucking angels that could do know wrong. I'm sick of being treated like the bad guy because I lose my temper with these things. I'm gonna let his wife know he's been cheating on her for years, I'm gonna make those bitches lose their jobs, and I'm gonna throw this fucking knife at the next person that pisses me off unless I can calm the fuck down!!!!
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hope you were able to calm down... just want you to know I'm listening and here if you need to vent.
  3. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

did u calm down okay x
    take deep breaths and count to ten if that helps
  4. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Woah snarry! I hope you were able to take some deep breaths and beat the sh*t out of a pillow. Here if you need to vent some more :hug: just sorry people are mistreating you.
  5. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

I'm sorry if I came across a crazy killer. I havent killed anyone, honest lol.

Shit. Its been a long time since I've had a day like this. I have been angry all day, had a friggin panic attack. Almost smashed a load of glasses. No matter how many times I tell my mum I dont want my ex-stepdad here she just wont listen. He's coming round more often, staying longer, and I cant leave my room when he's here coz I hate him.

Internet and TV havent been working today either, so no distractions. In my room getting mader and mader. Stuck with the stupid internet on my phone which is the most annoying thing in the world.

When im left to get this angry its scary but no one gives a shit. I try so hard to be nice to people but its like they can sense im not normal. Maybe im actually losing my mind. Maybe im becoming unhinged or something.
  6. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Hi Snarry, I suppose your maybes are possible however I think you're justifiably angry and the more you're ignored at home the more angry you become. :) I wish your mum would listen ~ sometimes they get blinded by their own need for a sense of comfort. Guessing the ex is a familiar fix for her. I mean he must have been an ex for some reason. Keep letting the anger out. That is so much better than turning it inside, onto yourself.

Should we send body pillows? :D