Assholes

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kaos General, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

You sit their you bitch and complain about how unfair im being but you wont talk to me. You sit their and say how unreasonable and how i dont listen. You give out my email to people i dont know just because your too much of a damn coward to do it yourself. You fuck with peoples heads and expect everyone to bow down and kiss your ass when your found out and then act like a fucking victim. Well fuck you, kiss my ringpiece and go fuck yourself.

This goes out to every asshole who thinks its right to use people. I am on to you. Im watching you like a fucking hawk.

This goes out to all the assholes who think it right to twist shit to their own twisted views and totally ignore what your saying.

This goes out to all the assholes who think im an asshole but havent got the god damn minerals to say it to me and would rather tell everyone else how much of a asshole i am.

But this goes out mainly to the assholes who are so damn two-faced and fake. Go take your bullshit and fuck off.

2. whoaaxxsamm

whoaaxxsamm Well-Known Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

3. MiraWolf95

MiraWolf95 Account Closed

God I know how that is.
    I can't stand them!
    They do me like they do you it sounds like.

4. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Why not, right?

5. Kaos General

Why not what? Sorry i dont understand :lol!:

6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i'd have to agree with everything u said there ... i dont have the balls to stand up for my self most of the time but id like to second you by saying all the fake two-faced fucking assholes can lick my balls...

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I know it's a serious post, but LOL Steeeb!

8. Robin

Robin Guest

I wouldn't want them to get anywhere near that close, so yes, you must have steel ones :)

9. Kaos General

:lol!: why steel ones, aluminium tastes much much better!

10. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

lol...im glad i amuse you... now u can lick my balls muahahahahaha!!! (evil laugh) ... eeeep just joking :hiding: dont hurt me :(

11. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Lol I've heard that evil laugh before, it doesn't scare me! :p And I'll pass on the offer, I don't think I'd like the taste of steel, OR aluminium. God, I can't believe I just wrote aluminium instead of aluminum. WTF is up with THAT?

12. Robin

Robin Guest

Both are right :p :)

13. lifelover

lifelover Well-Known Member

This thread is amusing.

Care for the ones that care and fuck the rest.

Assholes are everywhere but you might as well just say fuck off and die.

Thank you.

14. Robin

Robin Guest

Human heart isn't big enough to care for the world, nor is it able to withstand the hate of burning everyone 1 by 1, do what you can when you are able to do it, otherwise all you will do is torture yourself.

15. Kaos General

Nope thats not what this thread is about at all. Its about all the people who fuck with my head and think its ok.

16. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I don't remember, either. Hm........

17. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I can soooo relate to that...they use you, talk behind your back and when they see you they are all friendly...I hate assholes that think they are above everyone and can do whatever they want to others because they feel entitled to....