Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hope2121, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I was assulted on New Years eve and ever since then i have wanted to commit suciade. I have no idea what to do. If i tell some people they call the police, so i dont want to call them.

I am100% sure that i will commit sucide tonight.

this is my last resource.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey are you still around? Sounds like some really bad things happened to you and have got you feeling really low...please talk with us about it and don't do anything that you can not is not worth it and things do get better
  3. Mortal Moon

Mortal Moon Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that happened to you. If you don't mind my asking, why don't you want the police to get involved?
  4. hope2121

hope2121 Well-Known Member

I am here. I dont think i will make it thorugh the night, im scared as i have nearly killed myself a number of times. this wont be the first but it will be the last as i will kill my self tonight.
  5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

There are 2 things that you can try. Call either an assault crisis line or a suicide line. Please. You will remain anonymous but yet be able to talk to someone about what has happened. They can give you advice about options that may not involve the police but help you through this all the same.

I know you're scared. I can understand why you wouldnt want the police involved. To take sometime right now to find help for you. Then worry about whether to involve the police once you hae had a chance to work a few things out about it all for yourself first.

I dont want to guilt you but please, once things have settled down emotionally for you, consider the police. I dont know the situation. If this is someone you know or not. But you have a chance to make sure this doesnt happen to another person. Not saying you have to act on it. But atleast think about it. This isnt your fault. You've been assaulted. And no matter what scenarios may be running through your head.. yuo were assualted. This happened against your wishes. Remember that please and call one of the crisis units right now.
  6. Tobes

Tobes Well-Known Member

Please don't be a quitter. You will be making the lives of everyone around you worse, and most, if not all, don't deserve it. Do the right thing and keep on living.
  7. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I am sorry people did this to you on new years. why don't you keep posting and sharing how you feel. Its been said that time is the healer of all wounds. I agree with Tobes that your loved ones don't deserve the pain.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.