Astral Projection

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Twocky61, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

My gf Claire claims to be a white witch........

Who believes she could be? I thought she was deluded, to put it politely when she first told me, but now I am not so sure. I asked her to show me, but she said to do that would prove nothing and anyway......

For example I asked her if she could transmogrify herself into a bird. Claire said she can't actually become a bird (for example) (as where would all of her body go that wouldn't be able to fit into a birds small body?) but she is able to take over the birds mind & 'become' the bird by remote control, so to speak. Yeah right :rofl:

Anyway, despite the fact Claire refused to perform any parlour tricks for me, to show me her witchcraft; she has done so in less obvious ways. One evening before she came to live with me, she told me in the morning that she was stood behind me that evening whilst I was sat at my pc online. She told me what sites I visited. Now, she could have been stood behind me & saw what sites I visited or she could have seen the same with Team Viewer. But to do that both parties have to log on with their passwords to access. So.......

I asked Claire if she was stood behind me why couldn't I see her or at least sense her presence. Claire told me she was physically laid on her bed at home at the time & that she had astrally projected herself over to stand behind me. Her soul leaving her body sort of scenario. Like death & your soul raising to Heaven; only in this case having the ability to return to its host body: Claire.

Another time she claims she telepathically said something to me, but that I was mentally blocking her. Strangely enough I also had an intense dream about Claire that same night. So even though I was blocking her 'signal' I still recieved it. Claire also said it may be the case I was blocking her because my mind is not tuned in telepathically.

X-Files or what??!! Call in Mulder & Skully :rofl:

Having said all that & putting the 'cat among the pigeons' I feel I can read her mind. Not literally, but I feel I do understand her

2. Aquarius123

Aquarius123 Well-Known Member

There are a great many things between Heaven and Earth that we do not yet understand, of that I am sure. Telepathy is but one of them. And yes, I believe that it exists. Your girlfriend sounds like a specially gifted lady. Has she found a way of using this talent for the good of others? If not, it would be worth here while to look around for some occupation that allows her to do this.

With love - Aquarius
  3. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Well she is atuned to me. For example she can read my thoughts & feelings, she says
  4. Aquarius123

A very happy and above all healthy New Year to you and your girlfriend.

With regard to her special gift, I wonder whether the following link could be of interest to her:

White Magic And Black Magic

With love – Aquarius

5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Happy New Year to you too Aquarius & :thankyou: for the link. I have shown Claire & now she is telling me all about being a white witch & Pagan; the two things she says she is
  6. Aquarius123

The word witch means a wise woman, one who has the knowledge and ability to help others to find healing for themselves with the natural forces and remedies the Universe has always provided for us earthlings. With love - Aquarius
  7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Aquarius :freehug:
  8. Aquarius123

:thankyou: Twocky :freehug:

And all the best to you and Claire.

With love - Aquarius

9. Aquarius123

Dear Twocky and Claire - to find a better understanding of the purpose of your present lifetime and Claire's gift, you may find the reading of the following helpful:

‘Healers And Healing’

With love – Aquarius

10. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

Write something on a piece of paper and hide it somewhere she doesnt have easy to, like the attic for example, then tell her to astral project herself and read it.....truth is she wont be able to. The whole witchcraft thing is just adullt imaginary games.
  11. flowers

flowers Senior Member

"..........For some no proof is possible". It seems that for you it is. You are not adverse to accepting that what she says it true. So good for you. That's to your credit, Twocky.

More important than powers, is how we use these powers. Is she able to use them for good purpose? To benefit? When we have these gifts they come with a tremendous responsability. To not intrude on others, eg to not enter their space unless invited. To use these gifts for good purpose. And to take great care that what we are channeling is of higher vibration. And above all to alway honor free will of others, while protecting oneself. So many people these days have gifts of clairvoyance, healing, clairaudience etc. The challenge comes in honing the way they are used for higher purpose and benefit. And also leaarning to filter out lower vibrations. I hope some of this makes sense.
  12. Milkyway

Milkyway Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  13. Raven

Raven Guest

14. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: for your input Bhawk, Flowers, Milkyway & Raven :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.