Astral projection

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I tried and think I came close, but haven't been able to do it yet. I feel like I might have when I was dreaming...it just seemed really realistic. But I haven't been able to pull it off yet.

It makes me scared because i heard you can meet..see..entities..i m not sure what that means..but every time i wanted to try ..i lay myself in bed..but suddenly i pabic and i think i might see something that would scare me too big..

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I am not going to talk about being connected to Einstein or Moses, but there is Scientific and personal experiences I can explain. One such thing is that your DNA has a memory, all of your ancestors DNA is is you and there is a celluar memory that happens. You can actually feel your ancestors if you are in touch with it. The people that have deep emotional and physical connections to each other can also create a bond. That is why I can sense bad things happening to other people I am really connected to before they happen.

You can also do this thing it's not really a projection but a connection of thought that happens to the people you are connected to. The mind sometimes gets on the same brain waves of thought and people feel the same things long distances away.

I can give you a Scientific example that is well documented. Two twins can have the same pain thousands of miles away also they put one twin up stairs and told the other twin to draw something down stairs and guess what they both drew the same thing.

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
I remember I was so relaxed, it felt like my cells were moving a mile a minute and my heart was racing, then I chickened out. I used to have dreams all the time where I was floating outside my house, it felt so real. I never had any dreams like that again and I moved twice since then. But I hope I can experience it for real someday.

dandelion s

RAW, well done
SF Supporter
Is there anyone here who have tried astral projection?
I need some informations..
Like..i am pasionate about it but i have some scary thoughts and i wanted to know how it is , not from books, but from a real person
Thanks!
Hey Alice, i never saw this post. Have you tried it successfully yet?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00