Astrology do you believe in it or do you think it's just bogus?

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by LightInTheDarkestNight, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

I'm curious on your guys opinions?

If you want to post your Astrology sign and tell me if you think it fits your personality.

I'm a Scorpio Sagittarius cusp. More Scorpio but definitely some Sagittarius in me.–-november-16-–-26/

After reading some of this it seems to describe me pretty well. As being wild in my youth. Loving the exploration of through knowledge, investigative and probing. Also the fact that they are often misunderstood sounds very accurate to me as well.

I consider myself to be a very empathetic person. Even to the point where I empathize and sympathize with those I've harmed, in my younger (adolescence) wilder years or when I wasn't in my mind right("crazy")... Just because someone harms you doesn't give you the right to harm them. Even if they want to harm me back that's their "problem" in a sense because they don't know who I really am if they do and don't care then that just shows what their really about

Even the outcasts of society I wish I could help and empathize with greatly, prostitutes, homeless people, mentally ill, individuals with labels and stigma . These people seem to get judged the most in many cases but they have the most issues, usually a very troubled past and truly deserve the most loving kindness and compassion. They are also more vulnerable and fragile especially the former two which are often on the street and at the mercy of some people with very malicious intentions who use violence to feel powerful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  2. reynard_muldrake

reynard_muldrake Well-Known Member

I'm a Leo. I find myself fitting some of the trademarks (interest in arts, cleanliness, stubbornness). However, Leos are said to be huge extroverts and I'm as far from an extrovert as you can get :D. Regarding whether I believe in astrology, I wouldn't completely ignore it. Whenever I've done Tarot readings and dabbled in other areas of astrology the results were mostly relevant to my life.
  3. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Have a look at Weird Al Yankovic's 'Your Horoscope For Today' on youtube to sum up how I feel about this...
  4. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

I'm a Gemini. Yes, most of the descriptions of traits meet mine.
  5. LightInTheDarkestNight

LOL well I don't fully agree with the daily horoscopes however that doesn't mean the general traits of the signs aren't all bogus.

Not to mention they don't give you cusp daily horoscopes, so there's never really one that fits my birthday.

There are some generalizations obviously in the daily horoscopes or overall for the traits of certain astrology signs, but I find what I read seems to fit me quite accurately. Especially in the few links I listed for my cusp birthday.
  6. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

I'm a Cancerian with Libra rising and have many cancerian/libran traits.
  7. LightInTheDarkestNight

Thanks for your response

So far we have 4/5 who think it's fairly accurate. The general traits not the horoscopes
  8. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

9. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

I would never let a star sign interfere in what I felt about any women.

I got a whole of things I think I'd need to know before I wanted to know when she was born - and that next Thursday (according to the horoscope) she might meet a tall dark handsome stranger.

Then again I've met a few women really into all this mystical genre. I keep away in case they eventually see a dark aura!

Also knew a white witch once. I did not know whether to ask her for a date or for her to divine my future. I guess the former could have determined the latter - but she would have wanted a white witch wedding - I mean, it would be cursed from day one.

She was a Sagittarius.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.