At 46

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Grey68, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grey68

Grey68 Active Member

I was suicidal at 23, and I am the same at 46. Nothing ever got better despite what they told me.

Please give me a reson to go on.

I got the equipment;<mod edit- methods> . I'm close. I'm really close.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
  2. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You have come to a great community where you will find understanding and support. What is causing the great pain you suffer. Please explain and do not worry about anything as you will not get judged. PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING AS YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS AS YOU ARE. You need to keep posting here for support.
  3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Because according to previous posts you do not think you need treatment for depression - so you are considering offing yourself due to depression instead of treating it. Your actual statement was "I can live with depression" , but clearly if killing yourself over it then that is not the case. If it has not gone away after 23 years without treating it , maybe it is time to try a better approach than waiting for it to go away by itself.
  4. Husky

Husky Well-Known Member

Hi Grey68, There's not a single reason to go on, there are many reasons to go on. I'll mention a few here which I'm sure are relevant in some way. Hobbies and enjoyment are a good reason; friends and family are a great reason; and the most important reason of all is because of you and the fact that you are worth living for.

Please don't stop living for the question is not why should I stop living but why should I continue to live. If you feel you are really close, please seek help or keep posting on this forum because people will be more than happy to help.

I know it's easier said than done particularly due to the difficulties you're experiencing. Please keep fighting though because you are worth it and your life is important. Take care. Husky.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.