at a loss

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nancy d, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nancy d

nancy d New Member

am completely at a loss- feel friendless, inadequate, out of the main stream, useless- completely unable to function- sos

2. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

I feel like i want to end my life, go away and forget everything i lived.
    What you need is someone by your side to make you happy. It's hard but it's true, if you're alone, you'll end up wishing you were dead every day and night, completly alone.

3. Personna morriri

Personna morriri New Member

I feel lonely very often and I never do what expect me to do, I try but always there is something blocking thing. Nobody trusts me. I am shy. I don't know what's going on with me.

4. Personna morriri

Personna morriri New Member

Anything you want I am here. If you want to talk to someone don't hesitate. I feel very often the same way you feel.

5. PureBlueLight

PureBlueLight Well-Known Member

I don't deserve help, i lose everyone i like, or even worse, i never get to be with people i like.
    There's no hope for me anymore, i'm just alone waiting to die, feeling numb and worthless. Loneliness kills me everyday, it's horrible! I'm done with trying to seek help.:dispirited:

6. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

:hug: nancy d, I am so sorry that you feel that way, and it can be quite frightening to feel that way. Is there anything in particular that heightens those feelings? Perhaps if we could know a bit more, we can help you work through some of them :hug:

If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a pm.

7. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

I feel for everyone here. We're all suffering. Hang in there. You're all good people. These stupid chemicals we have in our brains that mess us up make it worse, but please know others dohn't think of you like you do. Hang in there, do what I do - just take things one day at a time. Things suck, yeah, but who knows, maybe in a year everything will be great. I don't know. I'm barely hanging on too - but I'm just living for whatever little positives I can get. I hope you will too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.