at a public place ??....

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by //x/forgottonemo/x//, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. //x/forgottonemo/x//

//x/forgottonemo/x// Well-Known Member

hiya people, just wondering what you do when you get really pissed off out of your house, like do you still self harm i mean ??? a few months ago at school in maths class i was having a bad day and the work was driving me crazy so i ended up slitting my palm of my hand with my scissors but i did it too hard and blood poured out :unsure: luckily i stopped it before my teacher or my mate saw my hand. how you keep calm when your in public ??? i find it hard to.

2. Always Alone

Always Alone Guest

Try to excuse yourself if you can, If you know you don't have time to do that, scratch off the scabs through your sleeves, or bite your lip as hard as you can.

Of course the best way to not need to cut outside of your house is just to not cut at all, if you keep this up you'll find yourself in a public bathroom using a safety pin to open all your old wounds, and believe me you don't want that to happen

3. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

umm off the top of my head..you could try the elastic band thing, have an elastic band or better a hair band round your wrist that you can snap when the urge is too much. sorry ill try and think of better advice another day..:smile:

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

in public places i scratch myself but of coursei idon't suggest you do this, elastic bands are a very good idea have you tried them? I think I should start carrying them around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.