At about xxxx I will be taking (Mod No methods)

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by blobofdepression, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can't wait.

(Mod-Edit No methods are allowed.) if these have no effect.

I don't care what anyone says, I've been going to see the crisis team every time I've felt suicidal and they've done fuck all.

Seriously, there's very little hope for anyone feeling suicidal.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
  2. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I disagree with that last line...... there is hope for the suicidal if they know where to look.

I pray that you do not go through with what you have planned, bod - because there is another way for you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If they have done nothing to help you then you go to hospital and you tell them outright you are going to harm yourself and you need to be admitted now You will get more support inside hospital tell them outright what you plan to do and get help now
  4. Moat

Moat Banned Member

When one thing does not work out, then best course of action is to seek out another form, much like total_eclipse up there has said. There is always hope for people who suffer from depression and suicidal impulses, it is only a matter of thinking that in a negative state of mind, one does indeed think only on the negative aspects of everything, which only serves the cause and effect that states, in this principle, when negativity out-weighs the positive, it is certainty that all else in your immediate life will be negative and lead you to effect and cause, the certainty that nothing good transpires ends with negative thinking. Thus you become trapped in an endless circle, losing sight of the beginning. Breaking it is difficult but not impossible.

Allow :bubbles: to be your stepping stone

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Actually, I would venture to say that more people survive suicidal thoughts than those who fall victim to them. That, then, proves that there is hope for anyone feeling suicidal.
  6. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

your right in that there is very little that can be done, mediacation and talking therapies are the most prevalent forms of assistance. the real help would be to deal with the root causes, isolation, burdensomness and a habituation to pain/suffering are the main symptoms. being with people is essential as sharing your pain. I wish you all the best in dealing with this terrible pain.

ps pwa, people who attempt suicide are twice as likely to try again, and so on. So there is a huge danger just from having suicidal thoughts, it's an attempt to acclimatize themselves to the prospect of pain.
  7. I'm really sorry for troubling you guys, but I honestly don't see ANYTHING to stop me.
  8. kote

kote Account Closed

its no trouble at all we have time for you.

trust me....... i was suicidal and had plans ad even committed a number of times.

but ive found a way out of that deep dark hole which doesnt involve medicine.

it may take time and you will need rest but i promise you can and will feel better and different.

please dont force yourself through such a horrid experience. take time for yourself and PM me and i will explain in detail how to get over these intense feelings.

i have time for you!!!
  9. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

It is no trouble to be here for you bod, no trouble at all, because that is what this site is for, exactly that :)

Someone has recently joined here who tells of a relative now needing night and day care for the rest of her life. This could be you, don't forget - plus the uncertainty of what awaits on the other side should you succeed, whether you believe it or whether you do not won't make any difference to that reality - you have no guarantee it will be the oblivion you are wanting.

Those are 2 very good reasons (imo) for stopping yourself from doing this.

There is another way, I promise you, that is available, and which can transform your perspective. It will take time, but you can become hope-full again - this is the direction we're out to discover, and with others here to help you, you can make it honey, honestly you can :)
  10. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

There is always HOPE no matter the situation!

In my bleakest times I have thought about those who have survived and thrived past bigger obstacles than myself. I think about the people who survived the Holocaust, soldiers coming back with limbs lost, September 2011. If ordinary people can take horrible situations like these then WHY can't I survive and thrive my own life! Life is and CAN be beautiful!

Keep talking and reaching out to us or others in your community! There are people who can help you find your own HOPE!

Take good care of you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.