At Least For Now, I Am No Longer Suicidal

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Godsdrummer, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I was watching the movie, Final Desination on HBO last night.

That movie always gives me the heebee geebies!!

Cause what it does, is it gets you thinking about death. And how no man can know the hour of his demise.

If I were still suicidal while watching that film, I doubt it would have had any effect on me.
    However it did. I have an issue with my car, that will need to be resolved at some point in the near future.

After watching that film, I was convinced that the issue was going to come to a head this morning on my way into work, and that not only would I die, but I would be the cause of a major accident, killing many others as well.

Now here's the thing.

I didnt want to die. I don't want to die today either. I prayed hard last night that God would safely deliver me to my destinations today.

I thought for sure last night, death was creeping around me all because of that movie. And I was scared.

being scared about dying and not wanting to die, doesnt sound suidical to me.

I am like George Bailey from "It's A Wonderful Life"...in that, I want to live!!

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey glad you are feeling better and realize death has nothing to offer really
    keep strong for your kids okay they love you

3. supermodel

supermodel Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear this as well. I've gotten rid of my own dark feelings for now. That's great!