at least wait until 2012!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by simagirl, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. simagirl

simagirl Active Member

maybe we should all wait until 2012 when supposedly the worlds going to end anyways...
    :blink:

im actually feeling okay tonight...the first time in over 2 months.. :biggrin:

2. music

music Well-Known Member

that's wayyyy too long for me. i was waiting for heaven's gate but i guess that comet had passed :D

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

That just mean a new cycle will begin...perhaps triggered by advances in technology...it doesn't mean we might all die. Also things like this prophesy are just silly.

4. My own theory is that the Mayans used up all their resources, cut down all the reeds for making papyrus, and simply ran out of writing material! (Heck - it wouldn't be the *first* time in Human History, now would it!) :wink:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Yes that's what I always say to myself! Stick around for the end of the world! I think there was another post about this. I don't necessarily think it's gonna be the end of the world. But something magnificent.

6. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

that is actually pretty interesting to say the least. I was watching a program on the history channel I think it was that predicted why the Mayans might be right about Quetzalcaotl and I am also in the process of reading a book that is based on this subject. It is quite the read and very interesting to read a prediction that the world is ending in 2012. Me and a good friend of mine joke about it all of the time that we don't have the guts to put an end to it might as well wait for the end(2012). Here is the sad part of the prediction I think they mentioned that the specific date is Dec. 27, 2012 and that's one day before my b-day which is on the 28th... talk about timing lol.

7. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

The world has supposedly already ended twice and the first two times were pretty dissapointing.

8. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Some weird cosmological event happens in 2012. I think our solar system lines up with the supermassive black hole in the center of our galaxy or something.

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

If I manage to stay alive 4 years, it will mean that i want to be alive. I wouldnt want to die than. The only way to stay alive that long is if i become happy. I dont know, im 25 now, 26 in july.... I hope i will be alive for my birthday, but there is no way to be here for my 27th birthday. I feel like its all coming to the end. Yesterday i was researching on GOOGLE for suicide methods. I think there are some methods wich are painless and worth to try. Usually, you just go to sleep.... And never woke up... I just need a courage.
    Anyway, I dont want to start another subject for discussion. I just want to say, 2012 is so far from now, I cant wait... (even I am curious what will happen in 2012, but i hope someone will tell me when we will see each other in hell or heaven or who knows where in 2013)

10. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

:rofl: agreed

Caroline

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hopefully this one will be a lot more exciting :smile:

12. brokenandlonely

brokenandlonely Well-Known Member

at least let's hope that this one does come true. I know that I wouldn't mind it with the way things are now.

13. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

Isn't it that in other countries ,like in the Middle east ,their calendar is way behind. How do you apply 2012 there. my family lives where it is 12 hours ahead during the YTK , it was such a joke,promoted by the fundies .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.