At my wits' end...

• Thread starter a cry in the dark...
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

a cry in the dark...

I am so tired...

I wish you could see through the lies. You take everything she says at face value, without even considering she might be telling the most awful lies about me and about so many other people. She has told lies that could put innocent men in prison, and you still believe her...

So many people have tried to help her, but she doesn't want help. She wants to believe we are all mean, evil people, but to believe that, she has to push us away and not give us a chance. She won't even do anything to help herself. Instead, she deliberately seeks out new ways to harm herself and hurt all the people who care about her.

She has lied about being raped: lied about being abused when she was little: lied about her sister being abused: lied about taking overdoses: lied about the extent of her self-harm. She even manipulates other people into lying for her.

Why?

I don't know why. There might be a good reason - if there is, she isn't telling anyone. I have begged her to talk to me, but she won't.

I wish you could see what she is doing. Maybe then, instead of colluding with her and encouraging her, you would challenge her and help make her see that what she is doing is wrong, and is a large part of the reason she feels so wretched.

I wish you could see...

Scum

I used to know someone like that in real life, and several people on the web. It's very hard to know people like that. I hope you're ok.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
You know what the truth is that is what matters the others will see eventually her lies catch her in them then they will see you have been telling the truth take care stay strong

Things

My aunt was/is like that. She lied about being raped, being abused, lied about other things I don't care to remember...

It sucks that you have to deal with someone like that. I think the best course of action is to not talk to her anymore. Like you've said, she obviously doesn't want help, and it's only hurting you among other people.

A

a cry in the dark...

she's doing it again... one of these days, someone will go to prison because of her lies...

she's here right NOW, claiming yet another man raped her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00