1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At my work

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Nosmanic, Apr 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

this may not belong here

At my work I saw this beautiful woman she was my height (I'm kind of short for a guy) thin, short hair but longer than any typical guy's hair-cut and I remeber her eyes (even though I can't remeber what color them were ><;;;)
    She was wearing a blue shit like a nurse or doctor would wear so if she wasn't out of my league before she was now.

Anyways she was waiting for someone and had finished her meal. I took her plate and asked her if she would like some milk and a cookie she said no problemable b/c she figured I was just tring to sell. She spend some time looking for her friend (I found out later her friend was an older lady I don't know her relationship I don't know), she tired to occupy her time (fairly unsuccessfully) so eventually I bought her the milk and cookie she was really happy but I was looking down.

I hide outsid the backdoor for awhile afterwards afraid that if a came back I would see that she was waiting for her boyfriend or that she would come up to me and to say something nice but would end up bring me down I take things the worng way when I'm under stress. Eventually I came back in to see her with the older lady but I hide in the back of my work and found work to do back there.

Even tho I was a coward at the end I'm still glad I did it. I proved to my self that I can be nice to girls at times.:smile: :unsure: :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.