At my work

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Nosmanic, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Nosmanic

Nosmanic Active Member

this may not belong here

At my work I saw this beautiful woman she was my height (I'm kind of short for a guy) thin, short hair but longer than any typical guy's hair-cut and I remeber her eyes (even though I can't remeber what color them were ><;;;)
    She was wearing a blue shit like a nurse or doctor would wear so if she wasn't out of my league before she was now.

Anyways she was waiting for someone and had finished her meal. I took her plate and asked her if she would like some milk and a cookie she said no problemable b/c she figured I was just tring to sell. She spend some time looking for her friend (I found out later her friend was an older lady I don't know her relationship I don't know), she tired to occupy her time (fairly unsuccessfully) so eventually I bought her the milk and cookie she was really happy but I was looking down.

I hide outsid the backdoor for awhile afterwards afraid that if a came back I would see that she was waiting for her boyfriend or that she would come up to me and to say something nice but would end up bring me down I take things the worng way when I'm under stress. Eventually I came back in to see her with the older lady but I hide in the back of my work and found work to do back there.

Even tho I was a coward at the end I'm still glad I did it. I proved to my self that I can be nice to girls at times.:smile: :unsure: :smile: