At that point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Invisible Child, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I thought I had control of myself but realize I never will have complete control. I also realize that I really don't have any friends. Talk to one that I thought was a friend, telling her I was done and was throwing in the towel and she just hangs up on me.

So since I know what my path is I'm done talking about how I am feeling, it doesn't matter anyway. I don't even know what else to say at this point either.
    OCDNihilism likes this.
  2. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

I'm sorry to hear that your friend hung up on you. But maybe she did, since she didn't know how to react and respond? I mean it's not easy to get told that a friend wants to commit suicide.

And it'll get better, you'll get new friends that will support you more. Just hang in there.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sweetheart, I agree with Dikta, I think she did not know how to respond or was afraid of saying anything that might upset you further. I hope you feel better soon, maybe call a crisis line or a family member?

A distant friend once said to me ''what are you ringing me for?'' when I had self harmed that hurt a lot, so I do feel your pain honey. Just be yourself and if they don't accept you for who you are then that is their problem not yours! Hope you feel better soon!
  4. Invisible Child

Invisible Child Antiquities Friend

I have no family left.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sorry to hear that, do ye not get along or are they deceased?
    Maybe find a therapist? I am in therapy at the moment and it is helping tons.
  6. Dikta

Dikta Autistic.

Sorry to hear that. But try a crisis line, as Petal suggested? Or maybe try contacting other friends.
    Just try to think positive at least, since it'll get better.
  7. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now! Maybe you should seek some professional help.

If you need to talk feel free to send me a private message!!