At The Edge Again.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Forsaken Heretic, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Forsaken Heretic

Forsaken Heretic Well-Known Member

I feel like crap. I don’t know what to do -- I haven’t eaten in 3 days. I need to lose weight, but I don’t know how. I’ve been exercising every day, but it seems to do nothing for me. I’ve been going skating recently for hours and then coming home and exercising and nothing works. I don’t know what to do -- I just feel like crying.

It started with my mom calling me fat, saying that I weight more then she does and that I need to start losing weight. She said she can’t believe how much I weigh. I’ve been trying though, it’s not like I’ve been sitting around on my butt. Today was the only day I got to relax and I feel like I’ve gained 50 pounds just sitting here.

I don’t know what to do.
    I’m so unhappy right now.
    All I want to do is cry.

I feel so ugly.
    I don't want to be here anymore.
  2. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad right now. I've felt similarly at times and I know how bad it feels. I hope you'll feel better soon. It does get better.

I know a little( a little ) about losing weight, though I'm no expert, so if you want a little help let me know. I'm not a doctor, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express! :biggrin:
  3. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

You are in no way fat.And you are very i have no idea where your mom is coming up with that load of crap.She is just being mean to you.dont believe a thing she says because it simply isnt true.You need to eat something.If your trying to drop a couple pounds you still need to eat.Remember that everyone is the ugliest in there own mirror and the prettiest in the eyes of those who are insult you.
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Not eating does not help you lose weight like you are assuming it will. Your metabolism slows down and your body stores what it has. You need to cut back on things such as white bread and eat whole wheat. Avoid eating things after 6 PM so your body has time to process the food you have eaten. Eat smaller meals but more often. Exercise is important but don't over do them. Watch the amount of transfats you consume. Before you do anything, you should check with your doctor. They can help give you safe ways to diet and help you set a goal weight. You may not even need to lose weight. i cannot imagine a mother saying what she did to you. If she was concerned she could have approached it in a different way. :hug: