At the end of my rope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Michael Lee, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Buried an old friend today. Just feeling very lonely and isolated. Suicidal thoughts never leave me. I miss loving someone and being loved. I guess I really am one of those people who is unlovable. Not sure to what extent it's a reflection of my own pathology or the pathology of those I fall in love with. Maybe one in the same. Feel like I've missed out on life. Always on the outside looking in

2. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Member

I feel the same... like I've missed out on life, even though I'm only 25. Very lonely too. Last time I had a girlfriend was when I was still a teenager. Wasn't that long ago but it feels like a thousand years, it's horrible. Feels like you're slowly rotting away from the inside doesn't it? I'd love to be able to give you a solution to it but I haven't found it myself yet. I just sort of drift through each day waiting for bedtime, hoping something might change the next day. A lot of people make it seem so simple; "go out and meet people" but it really isn't that easy for a lot of people. I meet plenty of people but very rarely any I'd like to have any sort of relationship with and when I do... they're always either already taken or just don't feel the same about me as I do about them.

All I'm saying is... you're not the only one. It feels like it, it does for me too. Like everybody else is happy and having a great time. There are other though. Lots of them in fact. Sorry about your friend. :frown:

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry for your loss hun hope you continue to reach out here ok

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug: Please keep reaching out here.

5. jjjoooggg2

jjjoooggg2 Well-Known Member

I've been the lowest ever these past two months. I lost my twin brother 19 years ago. Yet I've been crying for the past 2 months. And yes, I am suicidal too. I've been praying to God to help me through this. And I think he is helping me. I ask for every thing that I am worried about, the business, my parents happiness and safety. I have been so worried lately. The doctor said that the herbal sedative I used for high blood pressure is causing my grief. But I have been off them for almost 2 months and the depression is lingering. I don't even want to say on this forum what I was thinking about. But I am getting a little better everyday. I have been reading Kelvin Cruickshank's books and "Special Dream". The books deal with coping with passed loved ones. By contacting loved ones through meditation and dreams. And asking for angels and God to help. These books are a Godsend. Good luck to all of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.