At the end of my rope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by CloudCatching, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

So, I don't know how to exactly start this or how to end it, but here goes.

I've never been to fond of complaining to people, it just seems awkward for me- That and I was told not to complain while growing up so it's just generally hard for me to do.

Recently, I got into a fight with one of my closest friends after saying something about how the way she was treating her other friends was rude. In the end she told me to fuck off and leave her alone and that was that.

Another one of my friends is in the hospital and I'm not sure she'll be getting better since I haven't heard anything as of recently. They said they're not even sure if she'll be able to be let out, so, I don't know what to do.

After that... I don't know how to explain this one exactly, but I'm the reason that the person I'm dating lost their job and I can't help but think they're constantly mad at me for that.

I'm broke, I don't have a job myself, I live with people who are Physically and Verbally abusive and it's just generally hard for me to talk to anyone- Friends included.

I know what I want to do, but I'm just lost all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.