At the end of my rope

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by FlashingFlickering, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlashingFlickering

FlashingFlickering Well-Known Member

Since Thursday afternoon, my dad and I have been arguing. A lot. We haven't had a single conversation that hasn't ended in me crying.
    I have also been extremely suicidal while it's all going on. Yes I have a plan, and yes I have the means. It's really tempting to go ahead and kill myself. Everytime I manage to distract myself, my dad comes along, says something, and it starts all over again.
    I can't keep doing this. I feel like my only option at this point is to take the overdose, and die. There is no reasoning with my dad, I don't even want to try anymore.
    I guess I just dont know what to do. Or if there is anything I can do. Help, please?

2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

What's going on that's leading to arguing? :hug:

3. FlashingFlickering

Stuff about the buses at school. It's hard to explain.

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Sorry to hear that, Flash. :arms:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ah hun this stuff with parents it will pass hold on okay soon you will be adult and moving out Is there anyway you can stay at a friends place for awhile just to unwind a bit or at a relatives I m sorry all this is happening now but be assured it won't always be this way hun hugs

6. FlashingFlickering

Unfortunately, I have to live here for four more years until I can move out :c And I don't think I can deal with this another four years.
    I might try calling a friend and seeing if I can stay at her house tonight, but I probably have to work tomorrow morning so I'd rather not. And she isn't allowed to have sleepovers during the school week.

Thank you, guys <3

7. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

I hope your friend lets you stay over. Hugs to you. :hugtackles:

8. FlashingFlickering

I hoped so too, but I just realized that I can't even call her. The phones haven't been working and my dad took away my cell :/
    I'm stuck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.