At the end of my tether

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Geohar, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Geohar

Geohar New Member

I have been suffering from depression and social anxiety for about 2, maybe even 3 years. I was recently forced to go on compulsory work experience, in which I met a girl whom I became infatuated with.
    We talked online, met up once or twice, but nothing really happened. That spark was still there for me, but it was unrequited love on my side.
    I have recently realised she feels different towards me than I feel to her, which means there is no chance for a relationship. This love was the only thing that stopped my depression, however now it is back and even worse.
    She toyed with my emotions like a cat with a ball of string, it is now too far on for me to accept "just get on with your life", for I feel that I will forever be a singleton. I wish to end my life as soon as i can :(. I'm not depressed again solely due to this problem, but it has triggered my depression once more. Each time it gets worse and worse, I know one day I will just snap and get it over with.
    Thanks to anyone who took the time to read this.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am sorry hun she did that to you not the type of person you want to be with right You can and will meet someone that will reciprocate you love hun so don't give up hope ok
    You deserve respect and kindness not the games she pulled hugs