At the end of the line

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by vstarsoldier, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vstarsoldier

vstarsoldier New Member

My marriage is falling apart, I might be losing my job, my daughter was sexually assulted and I have no control over any of these things. I always thought I would be strong enough to handle anything but it's happening I wish this was all a bad dream and I could just wake up. I've tried talking to people but I only feel good for a short time then it's right back to my dark world. No matter how hard I try I know I will not be able to stop myself if things keep going out of control in my life.
  2. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

I can't do anything to address your specific problems, but there are several here who can - you've come to a good place.

This is a caring community, and we try to take care of each other with understanding and emotional support.

You can feel free to voices your concerns, your hurts, and know that there are people who care
  3. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

You need to save your marriage. Have you tried talking to your partner to see how both of you together can make things better? What are the forces that is destroying the marriage?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.