At the end of the month

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadhart, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I think I may end up taking my life. I am so tired of the hurt and pain I deal with every year for the last four years. I am tired of being scapegoated by my family and the only time they recognize me as an adult is when they want to put me down because of what I don't have. I am tired of never seeing any hope. I am just tired of living and not having my voice heard...not even God cares. I am going to find the courage to take my life because I am just tired of feeling like this. I am tired of people hurting me and acting like their words and actions are my fucking responsibility. I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore.

2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Hey sadhart
    please don't consider ending it it's not worth it , i know it may seem like the best way to escape your feeling and siutation but please consider getting help for yourself. Please speak to crisis, sams, or your psych team. If not get yourself to a+e or ask someone to drive you if have a chat with neighbour/friend and try and distract yourself. Take your mind off everything for a while

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Time to get away from you family hun if they are so poisonous toward you. You are an adult you take yourself to emerg dept and get some help so you can get this depression under control once for all I am sorry you are feeling so low hun but don't try to fight it alone it gets too dam hard reach out ok get the support you deserve hugs

4. sadhart

I'm not going to commit myself. All that's going to happen is that I sit in a locked facility still dealing with the same pain I do on the outside. More so, I may be an adult, that doesn't mean I have the funds or the means to leave. I could probably go the way of a hobo, but that won't really help things. I know you're trying to help and thank you, but it's not that easy.

5. PaigehBabeh

PaigehBabeh Member

Things will be okay in the end, if they aren't okay, it isn't the end yet... Hold on and keep strong please, you are worth everything. Life is so precious.

6. skinnylove911

do you have anyone who can help you right now like a friend, family member or someone who you can call for help, i would stand up for yourself and think where would rather be.

7. sadhart

Not really, skinnylove. I was listening to a relative a couple of ours ago talk about their grandchildren, or as she said, "grandmen" and how they have a car and their own place. Since I don't, according to what another relative said to me last year, I'm not much of a man and just a dependent. What hurts and angers me at the same time is that just because i don't have a steady job, or a car, or a place of my own, doesn't mean I'm some lazy freeloader but that's what they see. And you know what? Maybe they are right. I give up, and I am a failure at life. I'm sorry for being this way, but I'm not going to pretend to act like everything is fine right now.

8. skinnylove911

so who do you have who can help you get better and fight this?
    have you considered gp route, speaking to a psych/cpn whoever in crisis.

9. sadhart

Did you not read what I said about any of that?! Nevermind, I'm done here for awhile. I know you're trying to help, but you're not and nothing right now is gonna help but booze.

10. skinnylove911

Please try and stay safe tonight and remember im always here if you ever wanna chat
    Please stay strong and stay safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.