at the end

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by pachrissy, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

im at the end of my rope. i feel alone and very depressed. the only one ive been able to talk to is my therapist. but he doesnt know how suicidal i really feel. if i told him i would only be thrown in a hospital. i cant do that again. there is no way out. i feel trapped with no light at the end of the tunnel.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

I know its hard but you really should tell your therapist.
    Hospital may seem drastic but it is a place of safety until you feel less desperate.
    Meanwhile my PM box is always open.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

He would not throw you in hospital he would help you see help you cope with all the feelings but he can't help you if you don't tell him okay i tell mine i wanted out so badly but never has he called hospital on me hugs
  4. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

I feel a lot like that right now. Feel trapped, don't want to be thrown into a hospital, but the pain is unbearable. I hope you find some comfort and someone to trust. I am trying to work up the nerve to tell my therapist, I know how hard it is.

Thank you for sharing, it helped me to know someone else is feeling similar.
  5. pachrissy

ive been in a hospital too many times. this emotional pain is unbearable. my therapist wanted me to call my dr today. i couldnt bring myself to do it. i dont see my therapist till tues. it feels like a year do i make it in the meantime.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you come here and talk to us post chat we care i care okay. I know it does seem like forever but just take one day at a time okay. I don't see my T for nearly 3 weeks i don't know how i will manage but we have too I think calling a crisis line just to talk helps hearing a real voice helps okay let them know your struggling hugs to you
  7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

yes, hang in there. and yes, call a crises line if you can't get to see your therapist before then, or even if you can. it really does help to talk with someone, they've been very compassionate when i've called.

take care.
  8. pachrissy

i can sleep, eat and i cry. there has to be more to life but not mine. why bother and try to get by. all i have is daily pain from deep within my soul. cutting use to help. now all i do is exist.i cant do it anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.