At the very end really need to talk

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by asvt, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I don't really know why but my suicideal thoughts are becoming so much more prominent i have even taken the liberty of buying the alcohol and sleeping pills for when i try to overdose. I am just fed up of everything i hate life so much i feel no joy, no happiness, no love i feel nothing but pain, misery and suffering each and every single day i just can't take it anymore i hate this life I hate it so much I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. Why can't i feel happines why i can't i meet someone why am i doomed to be alone, to wallow in my own self pity and feel nothing but misery. I mean i try to be a good person i treat people with respect and kindness I am chivalrous towards women but it just seems to be like that saying that nice guys finish last. Why is the world so cruel and life so shit. What am I to do?

2. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

few things..

i feel the same way.

sleeping pills and alcohol will not kill you. < mod edit - Methods >, but the human body is very resistant. likely you'll end up in a coma or lacking brain function (ie vegetable.)

nice guys do finish last w/girls - seek out pickup information. tyler durden, neil strassman, mystery, all pick up artists w/lots of video seminar material that helped me. if you be nice, they can tell you want into their pants. women want a challenge. (figure out how to download torrents from a site like isohunt.com or thepiratebay.com and search for "the game" or "pickup.") I liked the blueprint best...

if you're not happy, women won't make you happy. it took me a long time and many girls to learn this. when they figure out you're not happy and you don't like yourself they'll leave.

life sucks and then you die, that's about it. point of life = move beyond this world of suffering and become enlightened or some shit like that. i dunno, i'm not religious. god doesn't exist.

only person who can help you is yourself - that's a hard one too.

now for something cliche and empty - get a hobby and lighten up.

peace man

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
  3. pensive1981

pensive1981 Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say man except that I've felt that way and usually (well at least so far) things do turn around, sometimes when you least expect them to.

What would make you happier?

4. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

Nothing would make me happier i just feel numb to everything I have never felt any real happiness in my entire life and i am just so god damn tired of trying. I live in a dead town and there is not exactly much to do around here in a sense of hobbies. I just tend to think a lot and that is never good. I just don't know what to do anymore.

5. mystereo2099

mystereo2099 Well-Known Member

Write perhaps, just spew it into a pad. Write until your hand cramps.

I skateboard, but watch out because ppl don't seem to like skateboarders. If they're driving they might swerve toward you.. especially the old folks.

but maybe that's a generalization

6. ergo51

ergo51 Well-Known Member

nice guys do finish last w/girls - seek out pickup information. tyler durden, neil strassman, mystery, all pick up artists w/lots of video seminar material that helped me. if you be nice, they can tell you want into their pants. women want a challenge. (figure out how to download torrents from a site like isohunt.com or thepiratebay.com and search for "the game" or "pickup.") I liked the blueprint best...

Sorry but I had to high light this. Should you approach your life with proven yet obviously base techniques then you can hardly be surprised if ultimately you end up feeling used and cyncical as you've hardly been honest yourself.
    These kind've of black techniques will only you lead you to dark times and should you be a thinking man with standards ..

if you're not happy, women won't make you happy. it took me a long time and many girls to learn this. when they figure out you're not happy and you don't like yourself they'll leave.

Which from this quote you clearly have what on earth are you doing??................
    Be yourself, a harder slog yeah but find a balance eh?

Sorry to sound harsh and I mean no disrespect or offence but for God's sake that is one of the most cycical and bleak posts I've read here.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2009
  7. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I talked to my therapist today and he did make me feel a little better so i'm trying hard to not do anything i may regret. But it is always a constant battle and i can never seem to find a sense of inner peace in anything that i do. As time goes by it just seems to get harder and harder.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Asvt,

I'm glad you're feeling a little better today :) Hopefully that will continue for you.Is there any way you can see him more often? :hug:

9. asvt

asvt Well-Known Member

I can't really see him a lot at the moment because i'm on the princes trust course and it's every weekday 9-5. But he wants me to research this weekend some type of activity i can do as a distraction from my thoughts like climbing or surfing. Because on the princes trust course the team leaders were impressed with how well i could do both activities considering i had never done them before but i just feel nothing for them theres no enjoyment in it, no incentive, no enthusiasm just nothingness.

10. downunder

downunder Well-Known Member

Sleeping pills don't work I tried it and had the runs for 2 weeks. But i slept very well that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.