At work feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Yati, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I'm at work and my position is being phased out due to a merger. I'm afraid to go eat lunch in the kitchen because I know there <Mod Edit:Methods> I didn't sleep well last night I'm so tired and angry and sad.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Have you told anyone about how you are feeling your doctor your boss even they will get you supports in place ok please reach out for help. Is there a severance package or will they help you get another job talk to someone don't sit alone with those feelings.

3. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

I just started and I'm a contract worker and was on a six month to hire. Im 3 months in and I've received no bad feedback and now my boss is saying that he's been giving bad feedback. My entire team is confused. He could give two shots about me.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Is there no one you can contact labor board anyone that can help you
    Your team workers can they not speak up for you i mean if you have been there 3 months then you had to have been doing things right or else they would have let you go sooner

5. Yati

Yati Well-Known Member

At will contractor the can can me for any reason. I'm going through a contract company and so he doesn't have to pay out the next 3 months to them for terminating the contract he's trying to say he gave bad feedback with the contract company who haven't heard anything until last friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.