At work

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by holty, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holty

holty Member

Hi just thought I'd post this quick message, I'm currently at work and can't stop feeling the way I feel right now.

Really not very good at putting thing down in words but I'm at the point where I think I need to end everything been like it for a week or so, been with my local crisis team since November, I really can't get these thoughts out my head........
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Tell us a little about what is going on with your life right now and we may be able to offer some ideas to help....

Take Care and Be Safe

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you are going through this. yes, please tell us more, maybe we can help
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you say you talk to crisis that is good hun. Have you talked to your doctor hun to see if you can get some support in place to help you Keep talking to us ok so we can also support you h ugs
  5. holty

holty Member

Hi, thanks for your advise as you can see I'm still here got back in touch with the crisis team last Friday and they are a great help, still can't get rid of these bad thoughts and voices, the crisis team are coming to see me today after work for chat.

Just don't want to go back to hospital.......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.