At work

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by lozzie, Jan 6, 2011.

1. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Sitting in the break room eating breakfast and I've just freaked out I feel scared. I thought it was just in the dark but it's the same feeling right now :(
    I gunna hang in there cause I dont wanna fall apart at work before my shift. I just needed to left that out before I start :(.
    It's really scary I'm wearing my hair band on my wrist so I guess I'll b flicking that all day.

2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

:hug:

Sending hugs your way hun xx

3. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Taking dealep breathes cause I'm having a slight aniexty attack

4. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Thanku :(

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Awww hun.

Deep and slow and think of somewhere calming, like a beach :)

xx

6. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Ok I'll try :) I hotta go now but yeah

7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

Good :) I hope you calm down.

Take care :hug: xx

8. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

Home now had n anxiety attack :(

9. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

glad you are at home youcan look around and see and hear and feel okay that all is okay. breathing is good too. Talking here helps keep you grounded as well. I hate those attacks i hope it is over with now and you can rest some hugs

10. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

yeah im sitting here theres a storm and the lights keep flickering ive got myself a little torch incase the power goes out. I keep flicking a elastic band on my wrist.
    im watching a tv series called the simple life it makes me laugh :D

11. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

i was sitting with some friends at their house and i went to get a drink out of the kitchen and got their and saw it was so dark i couldnt move :(

12. total eclipse

darkness sometimes does that to me too freezes me in one spot What happened did you friend come in to help you or did you manage to get to the light turn it on. I am glad your friends were there though hugs

13. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

My friends thought I looked really creepy just standing there but then they saw I was very frightened and they hugged me :( I carry a mini torch with me I'm so lame :(

14. total eclipse

No your not lame you are smart I often carry one with me too it helps if t he power goes out i am ready. Your friends did not think you were weird they understood and i am glad you got those hugs I hope you get more hugs through out your days hugs hugs:hugtackles:

15. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

It's 3:22am here and I've woken up to a noise in my room there's nothing there but I turn the light off and I can feel it again I freaking out :(

16. total eclipse

Breath okay it will pass shortly I think you should talk to your doctor about this
    Maybe your meds need to be upped a bit Nothing is there but your mind playing tricks that is all okay hugs

17. lozzie

lozzie Well-Known Member

I just hate feeling this way. Do u think They can be I'm on 50mg which is pretty high