i know , i probably sound stupid
i dumped all of them out in my hand
imagined what wld happen
but then put them back in the bottle
til tomorrow or Saturday
not sure on which day yet.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
I have truly been where you are describing...probably one of the more difficult thing I did was give them to my therapist...a gift to both of us...and yes, and mourned its loss for weeks...and have lived 3 years without reconstructing it...it was my safety net, and it took a leap of faith, I did not know I had in me, to walk away from it...please PM me if I can provide any support...big hugs, J

hopeless13

I have truly been where you are describing...probably one of the more difficult thing I did was give them to my therapist...a gift to both of us...and yes, and mourned its loss for weeks...and have lived 3 years without reconstructing it...it was my safety net, and it took a leap of faith, I did not know I had in me, to walk away from it...please PM me if I can provide any support...big hugs, J
how do u pm ??

click on her username and then on send a private message. a new screen will open up and you type in your title and message, it goes privately to sadeyes

i also gave up my stash of sleeping pills. it took me a month to do it, and after i did i cried solidly for two weeks. i felt like my safety blanket had been taken from me.

but it was the safest thing to do. be brave. get rid of the pills. you don't need them. you have us.

hopeless13

click on her username and then on send a private message. a new screen will open up and you type in your title and message, it goes privately to sadeyes

i also gave up my stash of sleeping pills. it took me a month to do it, and after i did i cried solidly for two weeks. i felt like my safety blanket had been taken from me.

but it was the safest thing to do. be brave. get rid of the pills. you don't need them. you have us.
you had to give up your sleeping pills too??
so u understand ?
and tks for telling me how to PM

IV2010

ah yes understand the security blanket thing..

better not to have them in the house at all though

do you think the doc would give you enough to end your life?
they usually don't...

hopeless13

ah yes understand the security blanket thing..

better not to have them in the house at all though

do you think the doc would give you enough to end your life?
they usually don't...
IV2010
i don't think the doc wld do it purposely no
but i don't think he was thinking.
(120 pills wld do the trick for me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00