Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

soethings happenunig to me...just had several attacks and treid to strangel heart herts, bretainng hurts, chest very hevy, hevy in the neck....ive finally hit the end
  2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what do you mean attacks hun? do you mean psychotic attacks?
    I think you should call emergency number straight away and get to ER :hug:
  3. among the stars

i call them attacks because i dont know what they are...having jerking movements similar to a seizure but am wide awake, a lot pressure/pain....this is medical...something to do with my bp was 132/86 with pulse of 100 thats over the limit of what it should be for someone my age. its scaring me because my father (R.I.P. 1998) had a massive heart attack the day after i was born. I recorded these attacks so at least i could explain/show a doc (if it comes to that) because i cant explain them....
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sounds like you need to go get help while you're having one of these attacks so docs can see and monitor them.
    please call emergency.
  5. among the stars

i only slept about 2 hours last nite, didnt go to ER just hoped i needed sleep but the fluttering/racing of my heart has continued all day. If it doesnt stop by tomorrow ill try to see someone about it.
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I also suggest that you go to the ER. They can monitor your bp and heart rate, there are blood tests that might help them figure out what is happening. I hope you seek medical help sooner rather than later. Please take care of yourself. :hug:
  7. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Diamonds, you need to go to the ER. You need the help.
  8. 1Lefty

1Lefty Well-Known Member

While it may still be a good idea now to seek medical attention, if you even feel another attack starting CALL FOR HELP., ABSOLUTELY WITHOUT QUESTION CALL FOR HELP DON"T EVEN TRY TO DRIVE YOURSELF

I'm shouting because some of the last words my wife said to me were "I don't feel good, but I don't want to go to the hospital"

. There is not always another chance or another day to get medical attention. Emergency Rooms are intended for this type of situation
  9. letty

letty Banned Member

I hope your feeling better, you should see a doctor. asap.
  10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Hun I know you wish to die but maybe whats happening won't kill you but have other consequences..
    please seek help asap :arms:
  11. among the stars

i do wish to die but i dont want to leave a mess for the ones i love both here and in RL...but this isnt the way i wanted to bp is still high....i dunno what to still paying off bills from the last hospital family doesnt care....i guess i wont be getting help unless i pass out or something....i was afraid i was going to die in my sleep last not afraid but i dont want to go this sorry for upseting all of you/taking up your time...
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there is no need to be sorry ...we're here to listen and we care about you
    have you told your family how sick you are?
    best to get checked out now rather than later when things could get more serious and cost way more
  13. Sounds serious :/ , hope you will find a way to get better!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.