attempt 3 years ago

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by rkhimelfarb, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rkhimelfarb

rkhimelfarb New Member

Hi all, I'm new to these forums.
    I survived an attempt 3 and a half years ago. I've been hospitalized since then but it was my one and only attempt, and my life has changed completely since then.

I want to use my life experiences to help other people who are in need of hope. I would have easily not survived, but I did, and I feel like I was given a second chance and that I should use it to do as much good as I can in this world.

I want to help people realize that you can make it back from anything, even if you are in one of your darkest places. <Mod Edit: Advertising> I'm trying to reach as many people as possible to spread as much hope as I possibly can.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2014
  2. K8E

K8E Well-Known Member

It's good to hear from someone who has made it through. Thank you.
  3. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

How did your life change?
  4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

I'm glad you survived and that you want to help others!!
  5. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

I'm very happy that you survived and that your life has changed. It is great to see others around here that love life after having lost all hope and come back, I hope others get inspired by you and that you show them how beautiful life can be regardless of where you are. God bless you!
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome, you are a saint for coming here and wanting to help out. I am really glad you survived your suicide attempt. When I look back at mine it scares me to think how close I was to death. Thanks for the offer of supporting others, that is definitely welcomed here, thanks and good luck :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.