attempt aftermath

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sunshinesblack, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

hello I havent posted in this forum for probably a year now
    I dont know where eltse to post am really lonely and depressed since i survived an attempt but with damage
    The worst now is i have a broken hip for 6 months now and its probably not going to heal and may need replacement surgery
    I have been put on good meds (antipsychotics and antidepressant) but i was also hopefull ill heal but now suicide is creaping up on me again
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i remember you hun I am sorry you are not healing well after your attempt Sometimes a hip replacement is better as there will be less pain involved once the surgery is done. Your medication is now 6mths into treatment perhaps it is now time to have it increased some by your doctor or an additive to help boost its effect Let your doctor know how you are feeling okay hun You are not alone you know you have us here to come talk to WE understand okay Don't let the dark thoughts get too deep before doing something hugs to y ou
  3. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

Being immobile like that tends to make one think dark thoughts. Understandably, it's upsetting and depressing to be rendered powerless that way. Why don't you take up a hobby or activity that you can still do in your state, but that will make you feel better or get your mind off of all this?
  4. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

Thank you for the antswers
    Im batter now, guess the scary cloud went away
    Im still scared of such surgery
    I do have a hobby, keeps me a bit active
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.