Attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ~CazzaAngel~, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I attempted a bit or 24 hours ago, I had breathing problems, and my vision was bad coundn't read typings and was shakey.I was also vommitting every 5-10 minutes for hours, i felt like my body was so heavy I couldn't hold it up, fell a lot. I still have some problems focusing my eyes and i'm shakey and feel very weak, i've fallen some too. Has anyone experienced these things? Anyone know how long this might last?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2007
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Since you've attempted about 24 hours ago and things are still persisting, you should probably go see a doctor about this.

3. ~CazzaAngel~

Well, I stopped throwing up and everything else has gotten really mild.. I think it's all going away, I was just curious if anyone had any idea how long it'd be before this passed.

Thanks for replying. :hug:

4. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

it depends on what you have taken, it can take up to 5 days for it clear out of ur system..u should seek medical attention though as paracetmol can cause long term damage including death days after you have taken them...even if your sick they can still cause damage.

I hope u feel better soon, take care of urself cause u are worth it.

Go gently.

Lost xx

5. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

I hope you get better Caz, please dont attempt again :sad:

6. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy::eek:hmy:
    Carolyn :arms:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

I didn't take anything over the counter of pain meds, but I won't say what i've taken, as it could be used as a method.

:hug:

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i know you cant say what you took.Thats not a good idea.Just please try not to do it again and know we are here for you.i know its hard.i hope you got my message.i sent the PM cos i could relate to a lot of what you said especially with the effects etc.im also sorry things have got this bad inside for you.i hope you are ok.Talk again soon and hope i didnt upset you by making contact.

Take care.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling better Caz. I think you should still go in for bloodwork in the next few days and make sure no damage was done. Take care of yourself. :hug:

10. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sorry i didnt see this earlier hun, hope you are feeling better now. and for what its worth, we are glad it didnt work :hug:

11. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwww Caz :sad: :cry: i'm so sorry you felt that low to attempt. Your one special girl and we all love you with our hearts. Just look at how much Liam loves you. He would do anything for you. You gotta think about him through the hard times. The way i've found with coping with very difficult times is to think about the positives in my life. You need to do the same. Liam is a blessing to you. Don't throw that away. You love him, he loves you. Be strong for him, me and the rest of the people that love you on SF. I know you think we don't care about you but TRUST me we do!! and we care a fecking LOT!! So please stay strong for us hun, it wouldn't be the same without you.

If your still feeling this way then please go to hospital. For your own safety.

Here if you need to talk.

Love ya x

Viks.

12. life~death

life~death Well-Known Member

babes, please dont do that again, i really dont want to loose you i dont know what id do i i did lost u now :sad: promise me that u wont attempt again, i need you and i know that might sound selfish but i do really need you, now and forever. i never want to loose you, never ever. i still want to grow old with u, i want to spend the rest of my life with u coz i love you. i want to make u even happier coz u make me happy everyday that we talk.

i know im kinda late in replyin to this but uv just went to bed and i thought id post this

i love you Carolyn :wub:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.