Discussion in 'After Effects' started by Andy73, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andy73

Andy73 Active Member

I did an overdose on sunday afternoon but I didn't tell anyone till monday lunchtime, I ended up at hospital, I know I didn't do it because I seperated from my ex girlfriend as I wanted that, I think I got very down and depressed and felt bad about myself, I am noticing most people I know don't really understand the situation.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry you are feeling so you want tell us more about what is going on for you? Hope you are better today...J
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am glad you got to hospital for some help Hope you know you can reach out here anytime for support okay Hope you have some support where you are too to help you through those down times
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

glad you're ok andy....take care of yourself *HUGS*
  5. AlexElm

AlexElm Well-Known Member

Hey Andy, sometimes I feel like doing that myself sometimes and then I think of the affect that it may have on some people I care about and the people that care about you. In my own opinion, most people are actually like us but are good at hiding it. When i do feel like that, I actually tell myself that i'm being ridiculous. I have a good life, a good education (though not always at the top).
    That also describes me. I know it is a cliche but your not alone. Millions of people out there feel exactly like you and some people are doing much worse than you and yet they persevere and some continue to be famous.

Hope you get better,

6. chloe21

chloe21 Well-Known Member

i am the exgirlfriend that help on that day because i care for him alot
    i am engaged with him now and we all care for hun here we miss u here alot
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
  7. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

8. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Has the hospital put anything in place to help you?

9. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Don't overdose on pills thats not the right thing to do let us help you
  10. chloe21

he hasn't done it seen the last one I am his girlfriend is taking care of him and give him his tablet to the right dose to have a day
  11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

What has been put on place to help you?
  12. chloe21

nothing at this staged ok
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.