1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Attempted and failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ZodiacChild, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZodiacChild

ZodiacChild New Member

When I was in the 20's I got pregnant and my boyfrioend at the time dumpped me for his ex hours after my life threating surgery. I was bleeding to death for a tubal. I was butchered by the doc on call and ruined my chance of every having kids. after they released me I got drunk and high on drugs and seriously slit my wrists. I was in so much mental pain I felt some physical pain could ease it I was wro9ng.This to this day I feeel the physical pain I cause can drown out emotional and actual physical pain. I catach myself thank God but it crossing my mind daily. I think that what stoppes me is how would my hubby have to desal with. that always stops me. Tonight is one of the nights I think of it. Im angery and hurt by my father n laws actions to a situation and has much as I want to blow him out of the water I cant and thats very discouraging. Well I hope someone can benefit fromt this.
    Trust me it isnt worth it
    Love Z

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I know, i also asked myself how my mother would feel if she learnt i left her that way. my family would never forgive themselves - and that would be very selfish of me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.