Attempted and failed

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by ZodiacChild, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZodiacChild

ZodiacChild New Member

When I was in the 20's I got pregnant and my boyfrioend at the time dumpped me for his ex hours after my life threating surgery. I was bleeding to death for a tubal. I was butchered by the doc on call and ruined my chance of every having kids. after they released me I got drunk and high on drugs and seriously slit my wrists. I was in so much mental pain I felt some physical pain could ease it I was wro9ng.This to this day I feeel the physical pain I cause can drown out emotional and actual physical pain. I catach myself thank God but it crossing my mind daily. I think that what stoppes me is how would my hubby have to desal with. that always stops me. Tonight is one of the nights I think of it. Im angery and hurt by my father n laws actions to a situation and has much as I want to blow him out of the water I cant and thats very discouraging. Well I hope someone can benefit fromt this.
    Trust me it isnt worth it
    Love Z

2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

I know, i also asked myself how my mother would feel if she learnt i left her that way. my family would never forgive themselves - and that would be very selfish of me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.