Attempted <edit>

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by otto67, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. otto67

otto67 Member

Saturday night. My partner insists <mod edit - method> after i had a heavy drinking session. Ended up in a and e and sectioned for 36 hours then released.<mod edit - methods>it was the worst 36 hours of my life although there wil be worse to come.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
  2. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Otto I am so sorry to hear that :hug: I am glad you found us. What makes you think there will be worse to come?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Otto please go back to hospital then and get some help talk to someone you trust ok don't put yourself in harms way again
  4. otto67

otto67 Member

About to lose my career. Home. Everything. Likely facing prosecution. 45 year old. Nothing to live for now.
  5. OldGuy

OldGuy Active Member

Sounds like you are form the UK. I from the US but there are many on this forum from the UK you can help you navigate the mental health end of the NHS. Stay with us.

Sounds like you been dumped on hard. Tell us your story. I can help just to tell someone what's going on in your life. You do't have to pretty it up either. No one here will judge you. I think you'll find a lot of support.
  6. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

i think i can guess what you have done.

i am in exactly that sitution too.

when my first post is approved by moderators, perhaps some advice will come our way.

in meantime try to not have the alcohol which may make you do something you'd regret.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.