Attempted last night

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by toffeekitten, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toffeekitten

toffeekitten Well-Known Member

That makes my number of attempts 6...I just don't know what to do now... Do i tell someone in school? Do I ignore it? I just don't know. I'm a mess. I have no fight left in me.

2. carekitty

carekitty Guest

Yes hon, tell someone, a counselor, or someone who can help you.

Don't ignore this. You need, and deserve, to be safe. And happy. Sometimes we just get so worn out, we need to lean on others to get through.

I will be happy to listen anytime you want to talk, but at the same time you need to be seeing someone who can help you with this, and the not eating.

Take care of yourself, okay?

3. toffeekitten

Thank you...but i'm scared. I'm not seeing my CPN til thursday this week, so I was thinking about telling my teacher. but I don't want to cause panic. they aren't helping with the eating. they said they aren't doing anything more...should be getting the supplement things soon tho.

4. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

please fone ur cpn georgia-louisa. have sent u a pm.
    love donnaxx

5. toffeekitten

I did and she just talked to me nd told me how I would get through this soon..how helpful!!!
    Im still sui and now to add to it im urging too!

6. F_Immunized_7

F_Immunized_7 Active Member

dear, you are too young to think of death, a whole life ahead of you is much more enriching than the current one think of the future not the present work towards that ...

7. ballinluig

ballinluig Well-Known Member

G-L,

have texted u babe this morning, and left u a voice mail. when do u c cpn again? where do go to see her? Presume not where u live so must have to travel to see her?
    ok so my geography of wales leaves alot ot be desired- ( and my welsh words, as u might of noticed last night!!) do u have to go to a town?

dxxx:Leiaha:

8. toffeekitten

Today...In town..welshpool. I live in four crosses atm. its at the social services building by the hospital

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.